Enjoy the Holidays with some of Peggy’s favorite (and easy) recipes. Perfect for all of your holiday gatherings.
ONE BOWL CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- 2 packages (8 squares each) Baker’s semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon bourbon
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Microwave chocolate and milk in a large bowl on high for 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in bourbon and nuts. Spread in foil-lined 8-inch square pan.
Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.
ROCKY ROAD FUDGE
Prepare fudge recipe above adding 2 cups of miniature marshmallows with bourbon and nuts.
WHITE CHOCOLATE LAYERD FUDGE
Prepare fudge recipe above. Before refrigerating fudge, melt 6 squares of Baker’s premium white chocolate as directed on package. Stire in ½ cup sweetened condensed milk. Spread over fudge and refrigerate until firm.
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
Prepare fudge recipe above omitting nuts. Drop ½ cup peanut butter by teaspoonfuls on top of fudge. Swirl with knife to marble. Refrigerate until firm.
- 12oz lemonade concentrate – frozen.
- 6oz orange juice concentrate – frozen.
- 6 cups water.
- 1 cup to 2 cups Bourbon (to taste).
- 1 cinnamon tea bags in 2 cups boiling water.
Mix all together and freeze. Remove from freezer 2 hours before serving.
Left over can be frozen.
Melt 1 bag white chocolate in microwave, add chopped peppermint after melted. Line a pan with wax paper poor and spread. Refrigerate. Break apart into pieces. NOTE: spread thin, or the thickness you wish to use.
COUNTRY HAM MUSHROOMS
- Mushroom caps -hollowed and stem removed
- 1 Boursin cheese / chopped country ham to taste (You can use as much or as little as you like). One Boursin block will make a dozen mushrooms)
- Blend cheese & ham.
- Stuff mushrooms and brush with olive oil
- Bake at 350 until cheese bubbles (30-40 minutes)