- Professional Presence: 4 Steps to Building Your Personal Brand
- The Business Athlete: Conditioning Yourself for the Corporate World
- Networking Skills
- Architecture of a Leader
- Professional Dress: 7 Essentials to Developing Your Image (For Men & Women)
- Architecture of Style
- 12 Traits of Powerful Women
- Work-Life Purpose: The New Time Management Model
- Presentation Skills
- Business Etiquette & Protocol
- Building Your Brand
- Workplace Bullies: The Cost of Bad Behavior
- Through Your Customers’ Eyes
- Now Go Get a Job: Career Advice for College Graduates
These professional topics are available in 60-minute, 90-minute, half-day, full-day, and two-day formats. As listed, they are half-day classes. The individual topics may be presented as a training seminar, workshop, or conference breakout session.
Presentations are always customized to meet your training objectives. Please discuss your time constraints and productivity challenges with us so we can design the correct program to meet your group’s needs.
Also, please click here for details on PNSA’s hosted seminars.
For more information please check out our Speaker Kit or give us a call us at (502) 338-6564.