Created by the KDA in conjunction with the Kentucky Bourbon Festival in 2001, the Kentucky Bourbon Hall of Fame recognizes individuals and organizations that have made a significant and transformational impact on Bourbon’s stature, growth and awareness.
It is the highest honor given by the signature industry and is presented annually during the Kentucky Bourbon Festival, which runs through Sunday in Bardstown.
This year’s inductees are, in alphabetical order:
- Katrina Egbert, Visitor Center Marketing coordinator, Wild Turkey Distillery
- Wesley Henderson, co-founder/chief innovation officer, Louisville Distilling Co.
- Larry Kass, director of Trade Relations (Ret.),Heaven Hill Distillery
- Charles W. Medley, master distiller, Medley Distilling Co./Charles Medley Distillery
- Peggy Noe Stevens, founder and president, Peggy Noe Stevens & Associates
- Even G. Kulsveen, executive director, Willett Distillery (Lifetime Achievement Award)